Hey beautiful people, hope you all are doing great.
So today I am here with 2 award nomination. I am so happy and grateful for today. Thankyou so much both of you.
First of all so sorry it’s been a long time she nominated me for this award and now I am answering to this. Thank You so much dear for nominating me and supporting from the beginning. She is wonderful writer. Don’t forget to check her blog and follow. @theathoolika
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me.
1. Ambivert (I had a balance of extrovert and introvert features)
2. Actually I am a messy person from inside, but l still like having everything organised and in place.
3. I am in love with stitching, drawing, writing and more.
4. I love learning new things.
5. I don’t like to cook, but I love to try new recipes.
6. I like chocolate, but I love white chocolates more than dark chocolate.
7. I love travelling, but I will tired easily for me that’s not a problem.
8. I love pastels and also I love yellow color.
9. I am believer of universe and also I am a religious and I believe in Christianity.
10. I love to spent time on nature.
11. I always struggle to eat vegetables.
Questions and answers.
1) After reading 11 facts about me, how many are we in common?
More than 7.
2) Are you left handed or right handed?
Right hand. But as you said (I can use the other efficiently, when one is not functioning well, as in case of a fracture or bruise or any of that sort.)
3) Are you religious?
4) Who do you think have come first on earth, men or woman?
I don’t know 🙅
5) Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, I believe in miracles.
6) Name or link your favourite post of mine?
7) Do you blog in mobile or laptop or Mac?
8) What do you think of gender? How many you think exist?
If it is boy, girl or something the only thing we want to realize and understand is they are human.
9) Have you ever thought about writing a book and publish on your own?
Yes, I am trying to start to
write a book but I don’t know where to start, where to write so I get stuck by some doubts.
10) Celebrate birthday with cake and friends? Or give food for homeless or orphanage? Be frank, it is not to judge anyone!
I love to celebrate my birthday, but I only celebrate it two times in my life. I hope I can celebrate next year🙈.
For next question I didn’t do that also. I will surely do it one day.
11) Will you give food to a hungry stranger, but he is infected seriously by Corona?
Yes, I will, after taking precautions. I think there is nothing great than helping others.
Don’t forget to check her blog @theathoolika
5. Jimmy John
11. Sangeeta beri
My questions for nominees.
1. After reading the facts about me. How many are we in common?
2. Any advice for me?
3. Do you have any fear?
4. Anything you want to achieve in your life?
5. It become so difficult to accept some things that we cant change. How do you accept the things that you can’t change?
6. One of your favourite thing about writing?
7. Would you have a plan to write book?
8. One of your best memory?
9. One thing you want to learn?
10. What is your motivation, when it comes to writing?
11. What are the things you learned from 2020?
IDEAL INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER AWARD
Thankyou so much Chochoviv for nominating she is a amazing blogger. Also she is a lifestyle blogger. Don’t forget to check her blog. If you don’t read her any of post. Go and check it out.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to her/his blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominee’s through their blog by visiting and comment on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ” Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog
My answer to her questions.
1) Where do you plan to go once you can travel?
Mumbai and I am sure it will not going to happen now. So once I can travel I will join for entrance coaching for B.des Fashion Designing.
3) How would you like to travel?
I love to travel with my friends, family or alone.
4) What season would you like to travel at?
For me, I don’t have any particular season in my mind for travel if it is summer, winter or spring the only thing is I want to enjoy it.
5) What blog post are you most pleased about in your blog? Please link it here.
Nature Love…❤ this is my latest post it makes me so happy when I see that pictures.
Once again thank you so much Chochoviv for nominating me.
2. Rajani blogs
My questions for nominees
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. Where do you see yourself after 3 years?
3. What is the greatest lesson you learned in 2020?
4. Your best way of spending time?
5. Do you love to spent time alone?
That’s all for today. Also please check out everyone’s blog and support each other😊
Keep smiling, sprinkle your love everywhere and always be a unique creator.